Target 80 Kit GTX Pod Tank Kit | Vaporesso
Target 80 Kit with GTX Pod Tank by Vaporesso is the latest addition to the Vaporesso Target Series. The Target 80 Kit is light-weight yet durable, withstanding a drop from 1.5m, has a built-in 3000mAh battery, 80W of power and multiple modes to tailo..
- Ex Tax: $50.19
- Product Code: M00000251
- Availability: In Stock
Target 80 Kit with GTX Pod Tank by Vaporesso is the latest addition to the Vaporesso Target Series. The Target 80 Kit is light-weight yet durable, withstanding a drop from 1.5m, has a built-in 3000mAh battery, 80W of power and multiple modes to tailor your vape. It’s coupled with the Vaporesso GTX Pod Tank 26 that adds adjustable airflow and the popular, flavoursome Vaporesso GTX Coils as the cherry on top!
Check out the Target 80 Kit video review by Adam Winch, a great YouTube vape reviewer, to see the Target 80 Kit in action.
Greet the GTX Pod Tank 26 with open arms
So the GTX Pod 26, which is actually a component of the GTX Pod Tank 26, features in Vaporesso’s GTX GO 80 and Luxe 80 Kits, only in those kits, you only use the pod part of the tank. The GTX Pod Tank 26 however, can be used as a regular vape tank with the included 510 base.
Essentially, you get all the perks of the GTX Pod 26 with a 510 base so you can vape it on practically any vape mod on the market. This means you also get all the perks of a vape tank with its:
- 5mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- replaceable Vaporesso GTX Coils (version 2) for intense vapour flavour and vape clouds
- built-in, wide-bore drip tip, perfect for direct-lung (DL) vaping (bigger than 510, smaller than an 810 drip tip)
- easy coil change from the bottom of the pod (pull old one out, plug in the new)
- top fill via a quarter turn of the top cap and through a silicone-covered fill port
- strong magnetic connection of GTX Pod 26 to the 510 base
- adjustable airflow: twist the pod while on the Target 80 Mod to increase or decrease
- compatibility with other devices – take out the GTX Pod 26 and use it on the GTX GO 80 or Luke 80 Kits
- SSS leak-resistant technology that refers to its ability to:
- store safely: extra seal to avoid leakage while not in use
- saturate properly: saturates the coil with vapour e-juice via the large coil openings to the cotton
- seal comprehensively: o-rings keep air pressure in for the best vape experience.
DL vaping is perfect!
The ample, adjustable airflow, wide drip tip and 80W of power in the Vaporesso Target 80 Kit makes a great combination for DL vaping (where you inhale vapour straight to the lungs as opposed to briefly holding it in your mouth first that you do in mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping).
Light but strong Target 80 Mod
The Target 80 Mod is reinforced with a triangular cage for extra protection. According to data Vaporesso received from the SMOORE lab, that we assume tested the Target 80, the Target 80 Mod is 10 times stronger, withstanding a drop from height of 1.5 meters! Although it’s light in your hand, the vaping gurus at Vaporesso have managed to include durability too! More awesome Target 80 Mod features include:
- 3000mAh built-in battery for all-day vaping
- Type C charging while standing upright
- 80W of power so you can use it as a regular mod with practically any wattage-compatible vape tank that’ll fit. In the Target 80 Kit video review you’ll see a Vaporesso NRG S Tank, a large beast, fit nicely
- easy menu navigation with a separate menu button
- clear, bright screen
- lanyard compatible (lanyard not included) via a good-looking, bronze collar under the 510 connection base
- instant-fire so you get vapour the second you press that fire button!
- Multiple modes to tailor your vape with, including:
- F(t) Mode: adjusts temperature, and heating speed for perfect flavour
- Pulse Mode (PUL): keeps boosting throughout puff for better throat hit
- Variable Wattage (VWN): adjust your wattage while you get a consistent output even as the battery is losing capacity
- DIY Modes: variable voltage and bypass for the vaping experts
- Smart Mode: that you can have on while you’re using other modes. Smart Mode detects your coil and sets the wattage for you.
The Vaporesso Target 80 Kit combines the pod kit, and tank and mod kit worlds perfectly, providing simplicity with the GTX Pod Tank 26, along with durability and versatility with its multiple modes and the ability to use it as a regular vape mod. We can’t really fault it! Your satisfying, adjustable DL vaping experience is just one ‘Add to cart’ click away!
- The GTX Pod 26 is only compatible with version 2 (V2) GTX Coils so look for ‘V2’ GTX coils when purchasing extra coils.
- Extra protection to withstand dropping is only applicable to the Target 80 Mod, not the pod tank.
- Prime new coils by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil to saturate the cotton and avoid dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Target 80. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Target 80 Kit features & specs
- 5mL vape e-liquid capacity
- 510 thread
- Top-fill pod
- Power output: 5-80W
- Dimensions: 130.9 x 38.3 x 30.8mm
- Vaporesso GTX Coil (triple silicone - V2) compatible
- AXON Chip
- Sub ohm vaping
- Type-C USB charging with up to 2A fast charge
- Easy coil change
- Protection for short circuit, low voltage, no load, over temperature, overtime and low power
- 3000mAh built-in battery
- Modes: Variable Wattage, Pulse, F(t), Smart, DIY (including Variable Voltage and Bypass)
- Vaporesso Target 80 Mod
- Vaporesso GTX Pod Tank 26
- 2 x Vaporesso GTX Coils:
- 0.2 ohm Mesh (45-60W)
- 0.3 ohm Mesh (32-45W)
- Type-C USB charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
This product does NOT contain nicotine