Zelos Nano Kit | Aspire
Zelos Nano Kit by Aspire gives you a mod and tank kit feel without the complicated settings so it can be used by beginner vapers! A small, Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank provides you with precise, adjustable airflow, a slim drip tip that’s perfect for a r..
- Ex Tax: $36.19
- Product Code: M00000255
- Availability: In Stock
Zelos Nano Kit by Aspire gives you a mod and tank kit feel without the complicated settings so it can be used by beginner vapers! A small, Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank provides you with precise, adjustable airflow, a slim drip tip that’s perfect for a restricted draw for mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping and compatibility with the low-wattage, flavoursome Nautilus BVC Coils.
The Zelos Nano Mod will keep you vaping all day with its 1600mAh built-in battery and clever wattage adjustment that doesn’t require much vaping experience to use! No menus to deal with, just two simple buttons on the Zelos Nano Kit.
Restricted airflow of the Nautilus Nano Tank
The Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank was built for the mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping enthusiasts, which usually consists of beginner vapers since it more closely simulates the draw of a traditional smoke (restricted draw, holding vapour in your mouth before inhaling to the lungs). You’ll get some precise, small air intake holes to choose from by rotating the ring at the bottom of the Nautilus Nano Tank, to tighten or slightly loosen your draw. No big airflow holes in this kit, just the awesome sensation of restriction (if that tickles your vaping fancy).
Other features of the Nautilus Nano Tank include:
- slim, removeable drip tip that’s narrow for ultimate air restriction and its concave shape is comfortable on the lips
- 2mL vape juice capacity which is a perfect size for a low-wattage device
- top fill by unscrewing the top cap to reveal two large fill ports
- precise airflow adjustment with five options: zero (really restricted), followed by four holes that get slightly bigger as you rotate the adjustment ring clockwise
- good vapour flavour and moderate cloud production from the well-known Nautilus BVC Coils
- secure coil placement with coils that are screwed in at the top and bottom of the Nautilus Nano tank. This means that you must empty the tank of e-liquid before changing coils.
To change coils:
- Unscrew the base of the tank.
- Remove the glass.
- Unscrew the coil from the centre of the upper tank.
- Screw the new, primed coil in the base of the tank and place glass on top.
- Screw the top cap on, fill and vape!
MTL vape the Zelos Nano Kit
As mentioned, the Aspire Zelos Nano Kit was made for MTL vaping; that restricted cigarette-style draw. The small air intake hole adjustment, slim drip tip and low-wattage, high-resistance Nautilus BVC Coils are a perfect combination for a perfect MTL draw that’s also slightly adjustable.
Vape the Zelos Nano ALL DAY
For a low-wattage device, Aspire sure did think of you when they incorporated a 1600mAh battery in the Zelos Nano Mod! In other words, they’ve given you enough battery to vape pretty much all day with the included low-wattage Nautilus BVC Coils. You’re going to enjoy not running out of battery when you’re on the go and you’ll also love the Aspire Zelos Nano Mod’s:
- 1600mAh battery which is a ridiculously-awesome size battery for a low wattage kit! All-day vaping for sure!
- sleek aluminium alloy body that’s been polished and sandblasted for good looks and pleasant hand feel
- type C charging
- two simple button operation without menus or complicated settings to choose from
- relatively light body that’s easier to carry around than bulky vape mods
- battery indicator light located just under the fire button:
- red light: 0-30% (time to charge)
- blue light: 30-60%
- green light: 60-100%
- simple power/wattage adjustment using the smaller button near the bottom of the mod. The Zelos Nano Mod automatically detects the coil inserted and gives you three power options – low, medium and high, indicated by three white lights. With the included coils, this means:
- 1.0 ohm coil:
- low, one light: 13W
- medium, two lights: 14W
- high, three lights: 15W
- 1.88 ohm coil:
- low, one light: 9W
- medium, two lights: 10W
- high, three lights: 11W.
- 1.0 ohm coil:
That’s all folks! The Aspire Zelos Nano Kit is great for beginner vapers who do have a little experience with other simple vape kits. It MTL vapes like a vape dream and offers you a long-lasting battery charge with low-wattage vaping. The Zelos Nano Kit would be a perfect upgrade from a simple pod kit if you’d like a little wattage and airflow adjustment with a bigger battery. Plus, those Nautilus BVC Coils are known for their flavoursome vapour!
- The Zelos Nano Kit is only compatible with three Nautilus BVC Coils - 0.7, 1.0 and 1.8 ohm coils.
- The kit comes with spare glass but you can also purchase a Nautilus Nano Glass Replacement separately if needed.
- Nautilus BVC Coils are screwed in to both bottom and top of the tank so please refer to your user manual for instructions on changing coils.
- Before installing new coils, make sure you prime them first by placing a few drops of e-liquid in the coil which saturates the cotton and avoids dry hits or burning. See our ‘how to prime new coils’ FAQ for more information.
- Battery safety is very important when vaping, even with built-in battery devices like the Zelos Nano Kit. Check out our battery safety blog post for a gist on looking after your vape.
Zelos Nano Kit features & specs
- 2mL vapour e-liquid capacity
- Wattage range: 13-15W (1.0 ohm), 10-14W (1.8 ohm)
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus BVC Coils
- Dimensions: 126 x 29.5 x 21mm
- 1600mAh built-in battery capacity
- Battery indicator light
- Wattage level indicator
- Top fill
- Replaceable glass tube
- Adjustable airflow
- Type-C USB Charging Port 5V/1A
- Aspire Zelos Nano Mod
- Aspire Nautilus Nano Tank (2mL)
- 2 x Nautilus BVC Coils:
- 1.0 ohm mesh coil (pre-installed)
- 1.8 ohm
- Spare glass tube
- Type-C charging cable
- O-rings pack
- User manual
This product does NOT contain nicotine